ABOUT THE JOURNAL
"GISAP: Culturology, Sports and Art History" - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to matters of Culturology, Art History, theory and practice of physical culture and sports. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Theory and history of culture
- Museology, conservation and restoration of historic-cultural objects
- Historical context of cultures interaction
- Problems of intercultural communication
- Other specific matters of Culturology
- Film, television and other screen arts
- Graphic and decorative and applied arts
- Technical aesthetics and design
- Theory and history of art
- Other specific matters of Art History
- Physical development and sports as a cultural phenomenon
- Mass physical culture
- Physical education
- Specific kinds and matters of physical culture
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Culturology, Art History, theory and practice of physical culture and sports.
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2054-0809 (Print)
ISSN 2054-0817 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Culturology, Sports and Art History", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to promote values and standards of Culturology, Sports and Art History, increase interest of the general public to relevant matters and the international attention to works of our authors.